RE: New App xPL_Phone

  • Subject: RE: New App xPL_Phone
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:15:00 +0000

> Not a problem, as I have a Meteor, and it appears the Hayes
> doesn't support my type of caller ID.

It might, best way to test is to find out the command for turning on caller
id (USR modems are at#cid=1) and type that in a terminal session. If it
says
ok then see what happens when you dial the number. If it displays the
incoming number, but xpl_phone doesn't show it, then you need to either
edit
the modem inf and re-install the driver else edit the responses in the
registry.

> If you can detect each time it rings, why not simulate a
> cid.meteor ring message, e.g.

I'm intending to try and replicate the whole cid.meteor schema, but for now
I stuck with cid.basic. It's finding the time.

Oh, ok then, just published an update with ring message ;-)

Regards
Tony