Re: wild carding the instance problem

  • Subject: Re: wild carding the instance problem
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:33:00 +0000

Ooops Sorry Ian
It was the broadcast message that i was using......
Also do you see any problem if the instance is a fixed number of characters
?? Im using several tables in my program memory and what i would like to do
when a new config.response is received is to update the instance in each
table ..So if i initally use .default then a new instance would have to be
7
characters long ??? Cmon its christmas be nice ;-)))
Thanks
Frank