Re: config.list ???

  • Subject: Re: config.list ???
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:36:00 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <<a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=QUnXlw0YnfrKDAXv__BI6btGmCGMvzaQpCCZYj6rbvU-w5pT6Hik2GmXQLsjlFWlUU3BKVkCSdXvgdic2kVy3A">fmcalind@b...</a>>
> I have messed around and i dont really know what im doing...I
have some xpl stuff under programs and the xplhal under root dir and have
deleted / copied files across and to no avail..Would it be better if i
deleted all my xpl stuff and started fresh ???

That's rather extreme. In all likelihood, you are seeing an older bug in
the
config process:

1) Stop the xplhal service
2) Go into your c:\program files\xpl\xplhal\data\configs folder
3) Delete any files that start TONYT-DEVCOM
4) Now go into c:\program files\xpl\xplhal\data\current
3) Delete any files here that start TONYT-DEVCOM
5) Close down the devcom utility if it's running
6) Go to the location where you are running the devcom utility from
7) Delete source.cfg in this folder

8) restart xplhal
9) launch devcom
10) in xplhal manager, configure the devcom utility as before.

At this point, devcom should operate as expected.