RE: xPL_HomeVision and web tidy up

  • Subject: RE: xPL_HomeVision and web tidy up
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 19:10:00 +0000

Well done Steve - seems to work well .... A quick question that show my
ignorance about DDE - is there anyway that the HV application can be on a
different machine to the xPL connector ?? Or is this DCOM or something ?

BTW would love the IR receive capability.... Just my vote !

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=qOzwTOgs5SZiPn87GGXk0LwHrU-0A7Y9UIHYCdDM2uEdejfdzMyE8PJB7NH-mqDmu-vR3byo81cbfOHpvbW49-XWqK8">steve.cooper@u...</a>
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=Ivx1_qasLv7QqG2CAVbRGL5FelFsmOYl3fCBCFpN_JYOPdiw8DPKeOfKV1cCuPt8XPWusZTNvanH3fn-5fRWJQ">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>