Re: xAP Hub source code C

--------------020702060301020906070201

Hi Patrick,
Making progress, though code from the website appears to be work in
progress.

The following are the errors identified so far:

XAP_GUID isn't populated into g_uid
A number of the memset have transposed parameters.
The call  sendto() is incorrect in xaphub_broadcast_heartbeat() and
needs the '&' removing from a_addr

Regards,
Lehane

On 28/05/2010 09:48, Patrick Lidstone wrote:

> I've not seen that before. Will check against my Centos VM asap.
> What version of Centos? Native or VM? If VM, what virtualisation are
> you using?
> What command line are you using to start the hub?
> Can you post the output of ifconfig?
> Cheers
> Patrick
>

> On 27 May 2010 23:23, Lehane Kellett (g8kmh) <g8kmh@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:g8kmh@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
>

>     Hi Patrick,
>     Thanks. Having compiled and run the code I get a strange error on
>     the sendto - errno=97,  EAFNOSUPPORT
>
>     This is both on a Centos box  and an Ubuntu. Consequently the  hub
>     thinks it is running but there's no outbound traffic. Inbound
>     reports OK.
>
>     Have you seen this?
>
>     Regards,
>     Lehane
>

>     On 27/05/2010 18:52, Patrick Lidstone wrote:
>>

>>     Hi,
>>     Sorry about that, somehow things got a bit mangled during the
>>     server migration. It should now all be peachy - if you find
any
>>     issues, do let me know.
>>     Cheers
>>     Patrick
>>

>>     On 27 May 2010 14:37, Lehane Kellett (g8kmh) <g8kmh@xxxxxxx
>>     <mailto:g8kmh@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>>         Hi,
>>         Does anyone have (or a _working_ link) for the C source
for
>>         the Hub?
>>
>>         The last xAPLib I have is v14, is there a later version
>>         anyone is using.
>>
>>         Patrick's site seems to have broken links at the moment.
>>
>>         Lehane

>>            (Yahoo! ID required)
>>
>>         xAP_developer-fullfeatured@xxxxxxx
>>         <mailto:xAP_developer-fullfeatured@xxxxxxx>

--------------020702060301020906070201

<head>

<!--

/* start of attachment style */
.ygrp-photo-title{
clear: both;
font-size: smaller;
height: 15px;
overflow: hidden;
text-align: center;
width: 75px;
}
div.ygrp-photo{
background-position: center;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-color: white;
border: 1px solid black;
height: 62px;
width: 62px;
}

div.photo-title
a,
div.photo-title a:active,
div.photo-title a:hover,
div.photo-title a:visited {
text-decoration: none;
}

div.attach-table div.attach-row {
clear: both;
}

div.attach-table div.attach-row div {
float: left;
/* margin: 2px;*/
}

p {
clear: both;
padding: 15px 0 3px 0;
overflow: hidden;
}

div.ygrp-file {
width: 30px;
valign: middle;
}
div.attach-table div.attach-row div div a {
text-decoration: none;
}

div.attach-table div.attach-row div div span {
font-weight: normal;
}

div.ygrp-file-title {
font-weight: bold;
}
/* end of attachment style */
-->
</head>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

<!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

<!-- **end egp html banner** -->

Hi Patrick,<br>
Making progress, though code from the website appears to be work in
progress.<br>
The following are the errors identified so far:<br>
XAP_GUID isn't populated into g_uid<br>
A number of the memset have transposed parameters.<br>
The call&nbsp; sendto() is incorrect in xaphub_broadcast_heartbeat()
and
needs the '&amp;' removing from a_addr<br>
Regards,<br>
Lehane<br>
&nbsp;<br>