xFx dll message.display example

  • Subject: xFx dll message.display example
  • From: "jebusyoda" <jebusyoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:48:45 -0000

Hello all,
I'm developing a plugin for a message display app using the new dot net 2.0
xFx dll using C#.net. I am certainly no expert in C#.net, VB is my forte. I
was wondering if anyone has a simple example cs file for recieving a
message in with display schema to get me started recieving messages. I can
probably take it from there.
TIA,
...JJG The Garage
jebusyoda@xxxxxxx