Re: xAPSwitchboard CID Lookup Error

  • Subject: Re: xAPSwitchboard CID Lookup Error
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 20:38:33 -0000

James,

thanks for doing that. Is there any debugging I can turn on in
Switchboard as my TrixBox CDR log is showing the details of the last
successful lookup even when I know there is a match. i.e. when I look
in switchboard the call has been correctly matched and if I pass the
number to lookup.xxml in IE I get the correct lookup back, so I can
only guess that Trixbox is passing in an invalid value. If you dump
out the lookup query string I could determin what is being passed.

Rgds, Darren.