Re: xAPSwitchboard CID Lookup Error

Thanks, all fixed. I wasn't clearing an array before running the query
so when the query failed it just kept what was there before.

If anyone was wondering what a lookup.xxml is, it's an http get
interface to the switchboard contacts database, ie to convert numbers to
names. The main example of this would be Asterisk/Trixbox and it's http
number > name option for incoming calls.

James