Re: Input latches activity in the BSC schema

Sounds really interesting - would the xAP side be on Ethernet or a
serial interface ?  I know Michael McSharry has done quite a bit of work
on 1-wire and has a PC based xAP/1-wire application, but I'm a big fan
of embedded ;-)

http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=747

Also in case you missed out on some previous threads we will be
increasing the UID field to allow for more than 254 sub addresses and
65K main addresses - this was an issue Michael raised in handling 1-wire
addressing within BSC.

Kevin