Re: Errors using xAPFramework.net 1.2.9.12

  • Subject: Re: Errors using xAPFramework.net 1.2.9.12
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 21:56:48 -0000

Stuart, spot on. It was the space in my Assembly Name. I change the
propeties of the project ro remove the space and all works fine.
Thanks for the speedy response.

Darren.
http://www.darrensgarage.com

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, Stuart Booth <lists@x...>
wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:22:16 +0100, Stuart Booth
> <lists@x...> wrote:
>
> >I'm going to take a guess that the application you're develping
> >contains a space in its EXE name e.g. "Test
Framework.EXE"?

> >If that's the case then either:
> >
> >1. Edit your app.config file and add something like:
>
> >Or 2. Somewhere very early on in the lifetime of your application
add
> >the VB.NET equivalent of:
> >
> >     xAPConfig.HeaderSourceDevice = "TestFramework";
>
> A 3rd option presented itself when I was testing my bug fix just
now.
> This seems to apply to C# at least. I'm no VB.NET expert as
revealed
> recently when discussing event handling in VB.NET.
>
> On my test application I invoked Properties and in Common
> Properties/General there is a setting named "Assembly Name".
I was

 http://www.xapframework.net/