Re: Wiki Admin

The question marks indicate that the wiki is second guessing what words
should be existing or potential internal links. It uses concatenated
capitalised words to create link to other pages, so assume NetCallerId
will be a new page. If you click on the question mark, it'll take you to
a blank edit page of that name. You can avoid this by using the
non-parse tags ~np~ ~/np~ around the rebel text.

Max

Sullivan, Glenn wrote:

> I moved it to the files section and linked to it there.
>
> What is the deal with the question marks that show up after certain
> words?  I suppose I should read the wiki how-to...
>

> Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
> David Clark Company Inc.

Behalf Of *Sullivan, Glenn
> *Sent:* Friday, June 24, 2005 11:23 PM
> *To:* xAP_developer@xxxxxxx
> *Subject:* RE: [xAP_developer] Wiki Admin
>
> I was going to put it in the files section, but only two of the file
> categories had an "upload" link, and neither seemed right...
now that