RE: 1wire schema

  • Subject: RE: 1wire schema
  • From: Patrick Lidstone \(Personal e-mail\)
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 10:11:00 +0000

I've got one!
It'll need a bit more work to get the 1-wire gateway to work with it,
because it uses a 1-wire mux to control some of the sensors. Be nice to
get it working eventually though...

P.

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=FTF_QfOslBwQsekScx4Bks_t1BThUiJLrMC4izmtU9qh4rIbqHKG7dCpdpdphfIOKpHl9NqXf-JfE8zp1lc4">stuart@s...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=WSi4JPPkZHAaRbjN5IUKMqvsREIpiIZUV9_1epICD9_VuBiIe8H4lGGK1cr6AqHYh-6R9Jgk-ITmhpReivMl6obPmclNc2qC">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>