RE: 1wire schema

  • Subject: RE: 1wire schema
  • From: Stuart Poulton
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 10:43:00 +0000

Perhaps using the OWFS is the best solution to this ?

Stuart

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=9gkQ_sG0Zo30D8dUi1Dbh6zMgzW1ppryRY-kyzRkCGosBnyBHj9Z3grCXy7Oz4xZabhdkQX0aY31-5nEUSYRDhrX">stuart@s...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=adihXPIyec3qTzBX3qFnWXkCZTSNmJsSClcWyVub_QRwjedk_rIb2p0PYH9eT3sYer-ng9lqXuYFYmZ5Ec6X6g8Uhonj">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=qJk8sVh7jznL7oserQdBSxHOcor41jutob18ARyyOwtU_jijo5sIHQbYmnUs5-NBeiTEbe-78muL3UNEUqhz">lists@u...</a>>