RE: Viewer port validation with ephemeral range

  • Subject: RE: Viewer port validation with ephemeral range
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:48:59 +0100

Ooops my bad..  was runnng on another machine with older OCX - copied the
new OCX over but got

"Failed to load control 'Xapax' from xapax.ocx. Your version of
xapax.ocx
may be outdated. Make sure you use the version of the control that was
provided with your application."

Recompiled it and it launches just dandy  now . Hadnt realised I needed to
do that too.

xap-hbeat
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF232300
class=xap-hbeat.alive
source=UKUSA.Tel.LineOne
interval=60
port=32768    :-)
}

Mark - did you get the the caller ID application running OK - you had a
siimilar issue with the Active CTI OCX although Stuart, Steve and Mike all
have it running OK (with a Meteor). Could you have ever had a prev ActivCTI
ocx perhaps ?? (or Active CID perhaps).

Kevin

 http://www.xapframework.net/