Re: Strange Viewer issue

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:06:49 +0100, "Kevin Hawkins"
<lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Now what we see here is the UID changing correctly for each xAPp and
ending
>in '00' as it should but the port remains the same - what issues could
that
>cause ?? ..and particularly how could these upset a remote hub perhaps
??
>What about a local hub ??

Remotely I don't think a Hub should care as the message doesn't
originate locally, so it won't connect, it'll just get forwarded. Is
that fair?

Locally ... this is a feature that xFx Hubs already support (multiple
devices on the same port). James and I have already been through this
one, if it's the thing I'm thinking of. I can't recall the
implementation details of this tweakette anymore though.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/