Viewer Tooltip thoughts

  • Subject: Viewer Tooltip thoughts
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:44:00 +0000

Hi Stuart..

Viewer is a joy to use - it makes finding things so much easier than
before..however...I was just wading through a load of messages from a
device
trying to find the 'culprit' message that caused something. I know in time
that you going to allow inclusion of the body section names somehow in the
message columns (or filtering) which will narrow my search substantially
but
a thought struck me... (and it's only Jan 1st !)

Would it be feasible to have a tooltip popup that appeared when you
hovered over a message that displayed the message ?? I don't know how
flexible this feature is in preserving line breaks etc but it would have
made wading through several hundred messages much easier for me (rather
than
having to open and close each one).