Re: xAP & SlimServer

  • Subject: Re: xAP & SlimServer
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:12:00 +0000

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:01:43 -0000, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=s46j8s2Sb_sTD7Kvg78Emo-I3Zv_4X_zdwv5OvAht6vjBIqY9s981qyD6vo1z07qQlaDnah7S2_fhRrO4sa1">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

> > What's a "SoundBridge" ?

>The Roku Labs unit - the sexy cylinder design with the graphic VFD -
you
>know the one you're adding the graphic primitives for into the SliMP3
>connector ;-)

Oh yeah... I'd forgotten all about that in the recent bout of
finishing off and profiling that I've been doing.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=cCzUO7Sy1SF1V1naWRnrHlTy0B6_w76_UbywqVyq2Ez0Joi1I_FWthU2S2W3cGqXHsinyBUjbhUwTFtD310">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net