Re: Duplicated xAP messages

  • Subject: Re: Duplicated xAP messages
  • From: James
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 01:03:00 +0000

I have found on my laptop that has vmware, with it's two virtual network
adapters, that I get duplicates. Disable the virtual adapters and all is
fine. These adapters are on different subnets if that helps. This isn't
just a viewer thing, I get this with the service hub.

James

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=WiqmdpRs40Flpn2dVvru9RsWNVRYW-Ha1i5RUbG7wxRUOb7GDVn-tOHHOOKOiw9s24IPej9HPILr-13chUT2">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

> >This is a section of an email exchange between Michael and myself
where
> >Michael is experiencing duplicated messages appearing in xAP
Viewer - on one