From: Edward Pearson=20
To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 11:34 AM
Subject: RE: [xAP_developer] X10 xAP Framework plugin

FYI, I am currently working on a revision to the X10 connector which will=
take into account not only the various comments in this thread (sorry for =
no earlier response, I was on holiday) but also add a list of things that
I=
have been queuing up myself for a while. Hopefully ready soon, but I'm not=
close enough to give a date yet.

Edward