From: Kevin Hawkins=20
To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 7:58 AM
Subject: RE: [xAP_developer] X10 xAP Framework plugin

-
From: Michael McSharry [mailto:mcs101main@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 18 August 2004 02:53
To: xAP_developer@xxxxxxx

I tried the current version of the X10 GUI connector from xapframework.=
net and the schema referenced by the connector.  The connector starts with
=
one line showing the Started event in its GUI.=20=20

Good - it's seeing the CM11A

I see a variety of commands in the xap message viewer that is running=
on the same computer, but do not see anything reported in the GUI of the X=
10 connector or any action from the CM11A to which it is interfaced via
COM=
1.  What now?=20

You should be seeing the X10 activity in the X10 GUI application - new =
entries added each time an X10 signal is received,   just checking - the
ve=
rsion of the DLL I have is 1.0.1587.36821 - is that the same as your
downlo=
aded one ??=20

Sometimes CM11's and Cm12's lock up - they are notorious for this - unp=
lugging them and removing the batteries - leavin a couple of mins and then
=
repowering tends to fix this. You could try that - however if you have any
=
macros stored in the device you would lose them by doing this.