Re: I/O controller on Stuarts .net framework

  • Subject: Re: I/O controller on Stuarts .net framework
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:31:00 +0000

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:16:18 +0100, "Ian B" <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=eS5lHsHkUvxHOTSyq7uovQ2REwlJ1ZHmJDFoBoTFcUQ3JVKqkalzWCLFVJ-2hLNVpRE-jYWfI6c">Ian@M...</a>>
wrote:

>Thanks for the offer and it will be very good to take you up on it. I
would
>like to get the schema questions currently outstanding settled
otherwise it
>may all need doing twice which would not be fun. These are the
inclusion of
>a basic schema and possible changes to the way I report status at the
>moment.

Oh gosh, I still haven't gone back to study those emails yet.

>If you would like a unit to play with bearing in mind this is in flux
then
>drop me a line.

I fear if you sent me one it would sit on my desk making me feel
guilty for not attending to it! However, as and when we get something
up and running I daresay testing will accelerate if I had one local
for a wee while.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=DBaP_CtJCKrX6Sfk6WymX5PpMgSyOaiUjq1DLx1lv8zjdu2mfmZTCWGzDGsOZdOOAZuQvV3fdEIJE9kWo4Uy">stuart@x...</a>