I/O controller on Stuarts .net framework

  • Subject: I/O controller on Stuarts .net framework
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:16:00 +0000

Hi Stuart

Thanks for the offer and it will be very good to take you up on it. I would
like to get the schema questions currently outstanding settled otherwise it
may all need doing twice which would not be fun. These are the inclusion of
a basic schema and possible changes to the way I report status at the
moment.

If you would like a unit to play with bearing in mind this is in flux then
drop me a line.

Thanks

Ian

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=vYzn5PrOZiknShiZqKR4gEbVxUikQ_E158HEUPJMJtxouluBQgFqdbVSwkpLCxLYMcS5S0CDvbfn6Zf2sfU">lists@x...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=tf0AUb2_lhc_pHoXhGHGNkYT49gWoAUQ8dM_MxQpszYHViTqAEJmHQl6sLcpR9hcMRR4hzBX4ogwLtmyUHCeH0Werq42ig">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=-ajDG19w0L1wRIs8pe2l3n_PHoHAbpOAvRbD69tRaYv8O-zFHmXFuLQRdH017O1bXQeJuLPV0yjJta4mUjY4YFmjJfb0pXVj">ian.bird@c...</a>
>wrote:
>
>>The I/O controller is nearly finished - just waiting on some
technical
>>decisions on the xAP protocol being used. The link is
for the current
>>information. If you fancy doing a bit of beta testing then drop me
a line
>>off list but be prepared to get into xAP to be able to 'talk' to
it.

>Ian, is there anything I can do with my xAPFramework to assist in
>this?
>
>I'll certainly encapsulate the schemas you use so that it's really
>easy to code a .net application that sends the messages (ie the
>application programming interface of the various objects will map
>directly onto your schema).
>
>If there is any app support I can assist with too, let me know. I've
>got most of the framework in place and just need to work on the GUI
>side of things, which is very near the top of the pile now.

>--
>Stuart Booth
>xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=VwOr38CzsOEkPTTwAEbv7BEtSrM7coKOts7xb6EAEGhcr7jJauDAsdh5Y6O8KwstGYf_HtUtOcpHtPNKsToeawDT">stuart@x...</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=aZtr39sETs7QxgzWIkWvfzKI_Ipe3VazgJKNbjLVLfQjOsOeJWnFcps_20nLgvIwr37Og5NazrsoDm1NNi2iLJanzIcr1sUxwFZ4vPSwkZ_5">xAP_developer-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>