RE: News.Report schema

  • Subject: RE: News.Report schema
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 02:21:00 +0000

Ahh...this sort of overlaps with a debug schema I have been using - or more
accurately I add a debug.info body part to a xAP message when something
went
wrong - I guess it could be an error also pus itcould just be a debug name
value pair in an existing body - I sort of envisaged another application
watching for these sort of things and creating an error log for the whole
network - which is why the separate body part may be nice as it would be
saved with other relevant data.

Kevin

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=6l-JapCTIaRzz--CO8k87hCdVCf2mGaClKCdY2qbpq0gDwxhbOK00QeITCQ_Zjv6uQnYhlhNhs-FhqfApIM">lists@x...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=jRPvSM5RHcSkXB8RNygkK1ax7vzr04BSqdE8vCqaCKRAuaI-E3r4fd5YYy4z6rh-xVYTTbz2tiL0SdFMUJM79VGM0fsH">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: [xAP_developer] News.Report schema
>
> Hi James,
>
> Quick query for you. In News.Feed you've got an error field:
>
> Error=(Download errors either "NoData" if last connection
failed or
> "StationNotFound" if feed isn't valid)
>
> Does this mean it will only contain NoData or StationNotFound, or are
> other messages possible?
>
> I'm just wondering whether to wrap this with an Enum or a generic
> String.

> --
> Stuart Booth
> xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=byrHpXqtTWNtlEZ5_Q7rB0osjl8dVGRXPSYGcchgClo9O3OGFeAu803L_hh4jN9CPNdlUVWXMprJrHftvw">stuart@x...</a>