Re: News.Report schema

  • Subject: Re: News.Report schema
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 10:01:00 +0000

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 02:21:17 +0100, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=2QtiA1Dx8rsvKIDno_3-7a2iZfytS8PjZBcDY1H4fxMiVZk8pbVT951Fykkts2kuj8QqtJAqF4Z6AAaQT9soSA">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

>Ahh...this sort of overlaps with a debug schema I have been using - or
more
>accurately I add a debug.info body part to a xAP message when something
went
>wrong - I guess it could be an error also pus itcould just be a debug
name
>value pair in an existing body -

That sounds really useful. At the moment my apps just output an error
message, but if I were to translate that into a xAP message...

Can you post more details on that, Kevin, that quite appeals?

> I sort of envisaged another application
>watching for these sort of things and creating an error log for the
whole
>network - which is why the separate body part may be nice as it would
be
>saved with other relevant data.

I agree, but I'm a big fan of multiple bodies... :)

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=nPDN2fAYrAqTlF7YZJw4zNHq_j-v45W2Dm9jU1aT3k7631O1dfD_z8Lj5aei6YZiajKcwZ_gsW1bK_m5MA">stuart@x...</a>