Re: Renaming of instances and SubInstances?

  • Subject: Re: Renaming of instances and SubInstances?
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 08:29:00 +0000

Kevin,

I've been trying to follow, but the detail of the protocol design is
a bit outside my comfort zone.

The absence of comment from Patrick is, however, of great concern.

Regards,

Mark

--- In <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=gKBwFcVhmA8enJ6lW2VLqYzeRKw8w7_IJ25VwvateQLPBZ-yiNktyDSWqglCyHzEV0e1k1S9IlC3UdZntAgHgLx9mz4">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Kevin Hawkins" <lists@u...>
wrote:
> I am very conscious that we have had no input from Patrick (and
Mark) for a