Re: Bogus UID xx000000

  • Subject: Re: Bogus UID xx000000
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:47:00 +0000

Kevin,

It sounds sensible.

I have to admit that my programs tend to work on source rather than
UID, but I'm happy for the spec to be modified as you suggest.

Regards,

Mark

--- In <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=BJvLXsTum-FQzHNZmdPDGxJkXJ1AmoffrTMjX0zlaoVFG5wlliARz7Fn2IlBqWQ-ZxLVsrzRPv39dYy004nNdhLhh8YARg">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>,