Re: xAP Website Content

  • Subject: Re: xAP Website Content
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:56:00 +0000

On 09 Oct 2003 15:46:19 +0100, Stuart Poulton
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=FOPwUW64ypob5biJTNWHM9tkEfKgeUskRwFzcZEVGdnCaT1AeGXvObbbvXN4by4C-lijI76hs0rBJC_F5nWT4IxajA">stuart.poulton@a...</a>>
wrote:

>For those that arn't aware, the new look xAP website is now live.
>
>It's now easy to include content into the site, for example

s</a>

>The content in the right hand side of the page is simply html without
the head
and body tags.

Just don't include <span style...> type formatting in the document. I
had to edit all my contributions by hand, helped by notepad of all
things believe it or not, to get rid of these things. They seem to
work to some extent in older phpNuke's but not the latest on the
xAPAutomation site.

Or at least when I attempted to add stories it would 'reject' them by
going back to the main page if they were present.

I need a new HTML editor that supports the really basic stuff. The
Mozilla one is fine to a point but uses span to embolden text, add
'tabs' (4 x &amp;nbsp;) etc.

>If anyone has any content then please e-mail it to me.
>In particular short articles/examples of xAP working, for example
StuartB using

>xAP to monitor his e-mail and send notification for display on his
tivo.....

d:-p

Yeah, the documentation burden is rapidly approaching critical mass,
if it hasn't already reached that point.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=ICbvaDx0BGYiEgOPD77lWy4mNNGeFafuILahZ-XUkhamvMQ9KEHm2fmUZMyHqJekb59U5Amb2YpRjZcDPLLC-w">stuart@x...</a>