Re: Mi4 schema in xAPFramework.net

  • Subject: Re: Mi4 schema in xAPFramework.net
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:51:00 +0000

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:18:32 +0100, James <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=MmH5wLYYPpTYwD7JMN6XftpbeL60tzCgPlHZMtilGJH3w0ICEDzG-bkQ-0rVZrbyadEN">James@m...</a>>
wrote:

>Can I add to that list a Digiguide plugin.
>Looks really easy, if you know C that is...

This one has been on my xAP Roadmap since, oh, crikey, look at the
date on this!

66
To: <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=BD6wz8ikv342wGCsZbX9Kytamwv4w4yiZBetk5QMKh1BamxfVkGvW_QdCzpIjYwOBpK6neH11g-DeSgIf93fgB9X0NBYWTA">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>
Subject: Re: [xAP_developer] xAPplications - what's avaialble...
From: Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=k9mCT2QWigPmjVGaRSAMHEMlqoMwjGAajlWVFJSctWd8Cti9DMFyVTFmit0BvJvEF6REPiJZ1LomohRRAQ">lists@s...</a>>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 00:01:37 +0100

: [munch]

10) Digiguide integration.
99

See what I mean about taking ages? I've completed only 3 of the 16
items that were on that list back then.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=rCe-aV2FjXKskme43hpKT5rLfGbNphIdO97AAoRKMnyfS4t4R1HMDrOUYZAPL0tczJ1vwxvdjOgZr0tz45R-">stuart@x...</a>