RE: Mi4 schema in xAPFramework.net

  • Subject: RE: Mi4 schema in xAPFramework.net
  • From: James
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:18:00 +0000

Can I add to that list a Digiguide plugin.
Looks really easy, if you know C that is...

James

PS new watcher on the way soon

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=-MGOTh9YDqZ43fc6mXRYeZd7LewpIrzO0VgiTQiOoosVvv48iAEPkbN84xEg0Qn9MI0EnSqcLHUGd8af2azC0g">lists@x...</a>]

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=3fNeP-s_eJkZSrZd87g6rGoqQBTX1Ckbhi_3isGTDXmCz3h6lYMqOYY7VWIvuyGw5vRwoJDmrZsiQUETKB5khiBITFknFj-P3PCLQQM932MiqA">xAP_developer-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>