Re: Any Windows gurus out there?

  • Subject: Re: Any Windows gurus out there?
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:46:00 +0000

Patrick,

For me the issue is actually one of power management. On my Fujitsu,
I want the screen to properly "power down" after a few minutes if
the
xAPDisplay is only showing general feed stuff, but spring back into
life in response to certain xAP events.

Regards,

Mark

--- In <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Oy--_ICy0-HrbNC_HcVRqKSW14-Wjx35DvJxOMK9bRxr_YvLKeijBWZ9YOwgc1xCCG2yOJ8pxLB2Eg_oSxVKPWxglbka">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>,
Stuart Booth <lists@s...>
wrote:
> > On Tue, 27 May 2003 10:27:35 -0000, "mark_harrison_uk2"
> > <mph@a...> wrote:
> >
> > >I'd thought of a simple screen-saver that automatically came
on
> after
> > >a minute of inactivity, and exited in response to a mouse
trigger
> OR
> > >a xAP message meeting certain criteria.
> > >
> > >The screen saver would be a "power screen down"
black screen.