New App - xAP Watcher

  • Subject: New App - xAP Watcher
  • From: JamesTraynor
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:15:00 +0000

I have added the beta of my xAP Watcher program to my website
www.mi4.biz.

xAP Watcher (Windows)
-----------
Sits in the task tray and monitors various system resources and
reports them every 5 minutes over xAP. It also has a simple display
of current local values.
It currently checks the following:
CPU % at time of message
CPU % averaged out since last message
Total Physical Memory in kb
Available physical memory in kb
Total virtual memory in kb
Available virtual memory in kb
For each hard disk:
Drive size in kb
Free space in kb
Drive name if available.

More checks and a service report should be added soon.

I am finishing off a viewer for watcher that monitors all machines and
displays alerts when things go beyond a set limit. The beta of viewer
should be in a week or so...

James