Re: xAPplications - what''s avaialble...

  • Subject: Re: xAPplications - what''s avaialble...
  • From: Patrick Lidstone
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:17:00 +0000

> So I'm thinking of ways of making this whole job easier for me as it
> consumes waayyy too much time, and so I do it less frequently than I
> might otherwise.
>
> Hence I'd rather not have to update two locations, or perhaps just
> edit one 'foreign' site. I daresay I could link from my site to the
> central one...

Or howabout doing some URL re-writing so, say,
dev.xapautomation.org/downloads/patrick redirects seamlessly to
patrick.lidstone.net/xap/downloads - then I maintain the stuff in one
place and we only have one link to break?

If you can let me have the stylesheets you use, I could even try and
make it look the same. I say "try" because graphic design and
html
aren't a great forte...

Patrick