Re: Topic 1: Base Level Status Schema

  • Subject: Re: Topic 1: Base Level Status Schema
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:41:00 +0000

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:26:32 +0100, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=zMEr4F3ItMootWzLt5DW-yXZMnHDjrW5x4aD2zyyOF-uPRfjPCrQ76wiU9Mf4w3NQvOPEYTzPLmZP891B4Bd">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

> I might not have got my point across too well here and I think it is
>complicated by talking about commands as in (go to) Level=+20% and in
status

Oh, oops, yes, of course. I was thinking of action commands rather
than status responses.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=S97oErHLcZFvxnoLG0yvw22BDbB-6YbNV2nSkZaO3JOdNrgq97oe9CoSXBefQt11igI3M3Izhm7H3Nzr92_psQ">stuart@x...</a>