Re: Barix Exstreamer native xAP implementation.

  • Subject: Re: Barix Exstreamer native xAP implementation.
  • From: Edward Pearson
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:03:00 +0000

Patrick,

I'm not looking for beta testers precisely. I'm thinking of this work
at the level of 'interesting curiosity' rather than a beta. I already
know of some fairly hefty shortcoming's of it - but it seems to have
got to critical mass now and it's been overdue to tell the group what
I've been up to.

I'm only too happy for people who want to (and who have the kit,
obviously) to play around with it and give feedback. I cannot make
commitments to making improvements though as I want to spend some
time with the Barionet. I'll assemble an 'evaluation pack' with some
instructions and upload it here so people can have a play. I hope to
find time to do this over xmas...

Any feedback or views on the issues in my original posting?

Edward

--- In <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Lxn-sbznFZd8-sTCqlz9bRLRNL458S1_MMpxAbyD-lTtHG_z88H68o3F1qqdwHD-HLkw-dkpCgcbUuNg8r4oBjOu4w">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>,