Re: C++ Framework Interoperability

  • Subject: Re: C++ Framework Interoperability
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:11:00 +0000

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:05:57 -0000, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Ogx0w34nk2fT4K83E1g3YEqVekmSPTBo7R5I9Rf4DfmavEN0em7Zw4ykUTZymLhti5Y6fhb4_cpQBJu0ElGu_oJm">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

>If anyone has a code example in VB.NET showing how to use xFx I would
REALLY
>like to see that - I want to move to xFX but not sure quite what I'd be
>letting myself in for re the learning cycle for .NET and xFx

then click the xAPFramework link.

Or more specifically, here:

<<a href="http://www.bazautomation.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3";>http://www.bazautomation.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=3\
</a>>

Paul Barrett knocked those out, much to my surprise! Good man.

Like MC++ I'd been meaning to do similar myself but I tend to avoid
VB6 at work (the syntax and tools frustrate me immensely). VS2003.net
is just a lovely environment to work in (as long as you have loads of
screen real estate) so much of that goes out the window (boom!).

Tell you what Kevin, give me an example of something you want to play
with if the above don't cover everything you'd like to see and I'll
see what I can do.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=_eakc2kwi4lvRJh4DK1IS0gWGAq_uHO_6PWqV9xDjE-0Oxldgmhz3uHGzI-K38Ncgzbh-ebIMKnu-aj1WGSf">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net