C++ Framework Interoperability

  • Subject: C++ Framework Interoperability
  • From: Sullivan, Glenn
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:26:00 +0000

Does anyone have a code example for accessing xFx from inside of C++?

I must admit that I'm a complete "raw C" newbie, and I'm lost. I
don't have
a C book until after work, but I can't stand sitting here and looking at my
next project, and net being able to do it because I'm a C Dummy.

Unless you know how to export a function in C#? Not COM export, but
DllExport...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.