RE: Context parameters within Message Bodies

  • Subject: RE: Context parameters within Message Bodies
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:07:00 +0000

An offlist suggestion someone made (msn) - all 'context' bearing parameters
must start with an Uppercase letter or are all uppercase - and normal data
vicaversa

Username=kevin
total=1

OR

USERNAME=kevin
Total=1

Doesn't sacrifice either readability or complexity but facilitates state
manitoring

Or do we agree that the schema must define context parameters and we must
expect any controllers to be able to import schemas somehow (which is
onerous). Howver controllers by definition are likely to be fairly capable
devices.