Re: Code release Nanode xAP One Wire Temp

  • Subject: Re: Code release Nanode xAP One Wire Temp
  • From: "Christopher" <lightningboltz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:12:56 -0000

I've commented out the FRAM definition.  I've also tried commenting out the
DHCP definition and adding a static ip, but that doesn't work either. I
have definitely had this board working with another sketch.  I used it with
the livebox-hah xAP sample scripts and it sends out xAP messages.

Lehane Kellett <lehane@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Whilst I haven't finished the final test around the number
of sensors
> > > per pin, I've decided to release the code anyway.
> > >
> > > Please feel free to improve, etc., as you see fit.
> > >
> > > http://www.mm-wave.com/honeycottage/bsctemp.htm
for more info and the