Re: Re: xAPLIB

The date on the tarball is 07/11/2011? Is that not maybe the date and
time it was created on your filesystem?

The tarball on SF is from 2003, as is the contents of it. The last CVS
commit was, ahem, 8 years ago. At least it's GPLed, so can be forked,
torn apart and updated :-)

Kyle

On 07/11/11 13:35, turner228 wrote:

> Neil
>
> I am not sure if you have seen this nor wether this is up to date
> enough for you but there is xAPLib source code on Sourceforge
>
> http://xaplib.sourceforge.net/
>
> date on the tar is 07/11/2011
>
> Alternatively you might consider hex editing the address in the file?
>
> HTH
>
> kevint
>
> (the other kevin)
>
> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Neil Wrightson"
> <neilw@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using a xAPLIB.jar that seems to be trying to broadcast on
> > 192.168.33.255. I'm running a 10.0.0.255 network.
> >
> > This seems to be hardcoded in the xAPProperties.class.
> >
> > Is there a new xaplib that broadcasts on the correct IP address
of the
> > connected network?
> >

> > P.S. I do not have the code nor any means of changing it. I
merely did a
> > file find to locate the file with this IP address inside.

Kyle Gordon - 2M1DIQ
Web: http://lodge.glasgownet.com
Jabber/Email/SIP: kyle@xxxxxxx