Re: xfx-Express code example ?

  • Subject: Re: xfx-Express code example ?
  • From: "magnus.zetterlund" <magnus.zetterlund@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:42:30 -0000

Ok, no problem to wait a week or two. I can continue to test some
other functions in the framework until you release the new version. And if
your guess is a mutual friend here in the middle Sweden your are right :-)

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Edward Pearson <xap@...> wrote:

> I'll get you a better example as soon as I can but you will have to
wait
> at least one week as I am on vacation from tomorrow.
>
> xFx-Express hasn't actually been released yet (I can guess where you
got
> it from!) so hence the lack of examples.
> The xAPMessageBuilder classes have been heavily revised recently and
> will be quite different in the next beta version which will be out in
> about two weeks.
>
> On 17/01/2010 23:01, magnus.zetterlund wrote:
> > Hello
> > I'am trying to do some coding with xFx-Express v2 and looking for
example code. I would prefere samples in VB.NET but C# is ok. I have
managed to create a simple lister, a filtered listener and a basic
transmitter. My problem is to build a more complex message with version 1.3
UID and Source and more than 1 block of data. I dont understand the object
model!