Re: xAP Floorplan Maps

--------------070206070602000107060607

Agreed - show us some pics :-)  it's always encouraging to see what
people are doing with the applications.

Also.. although xAP Floorplan by name implies that you will use floor
layout backgrounds and images it isn't restricted at all to this.  You
can use any backgrounds and graphics along with html elements which
allows it to be used for almost any visual interface / touchscreen
application that you wish.  You could have music, weather, TV, heating /
lighting screens etc supplementing your floor layouts

On 08/01/2010 12:32, Martyn Wendon wrote:

> Hi,
> >Tell me if you want to see a screenshot of my xapfloorplan
> Definitely, it would be good to see how others are using xAP
Floorplan.

)
>     Tell me if you want to see a screenshot of my xapfloorplan
>     nonOmega
>     2010/1/7 Martyn Wendon <martynwendon@xxxxxxx
>     <mailto:martynwendon@xxxxxxx>>
>
>         Just thought I'd drop a quick email to the group about a site
>         that I
>         discovered called www.floorplanner.com
>         <http://www.floorplanner.com>
>
>         I've spent the past few evenings using it to create new maps
>         for xAP
>         Floorplan to replace the bodged together ones that I created
>         several years
>         back when I first started to use xAP.
>
>         I'm sure there's other software available, but this is
>         "on-line" and works
>         really well.
>
>         I uploaded some sample screenshots from xAP Floorplan using
>         the new maps:
>
>         http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanGardens.jpg
>         <http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanGardens.jpg>
>         http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanGarage.jpg
>         <http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanGarage.jpg>
>         http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanGroundFloor.jpg
>         <http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanGroundFloor.jpg>
>         http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanFirstFloor.jpg
>         <http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanFirstFloor.jpg>
>         http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanLoft.jpg
>         <http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanLoft.jpg>
>
>         They're probably not a patch on what others have created, but
>         I didn't think
>         they were too bad for a few hours work!
>

>         Martyn

>            (Yahoo! ID required)
>
>         xap_automation-fullfeatured@xxxxxxx
>         <mailto:xap_automation-fullfeatured@xxxxxxx>

--------------070206070602000107060607

<head>

<!--

/* start of attachment style */
.ygrp-photo-title{
clear: both;
font-size: smaller;
height: 15px;
overflow: hidden;
text-align: center;
width: 75px;
}
div.ygrp-photo{
background-position: center;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-color: white;
border: 1px solid black;
height: 62px;
width: 62px;
}

div.photo-title
a,
div.photo-title a:active,
div.photo-title a:hover,
div.photo-title a:visited {
text-decoration: none;
}

div.attach-table div.attach-row {
clear: both;
}

div.attach-table div.attach-row div {
float: left;
/* margin: 2px;*/
}

p {
clear: both;
padding: 15px 0 3px 0;
overflow: hidden;
}

div.ygrp-file {
width: 30px;
valign: middle;
}
div.attach-table div.attach-row div div a {
text-decoration: none;
}

div.attach-table div.attach-row div div span {
font-weight: normal;
}

div.ygrp-file-title {
font-weight: bold;
}
/* end of attachment style */
-->
</head>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

<!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

<!-- **end egp html banner** -->

Agreed - show us some pics :-)&nbsp; it's always encouraging to see
what
people are doing with the applications.<br>
Also.. although xAP Floorplan by name implies that you will use floor
layout backgrounds and images it isn't restricted at all to this.&nbsp;
You
can use any backgrounds and graphics along with html elements which
allows it to be used for almost any visual interface / touchscreen
application that you wish.&nbsp; You could have music, weather, TV,
heating
/ lighting screens etc supplementing your floor layouts<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; K<br>