xAP Floorplan Maps

Just thought I'd drop a quick email to the group about a site that I
discovered called www.floorplanner.com

I've spent the past few evenings using it to create new maps for xAP
Floorplan to replace the bodged together ones that I created several years
back when I first started to use xAP.

I'm sure there's other software available, but this is "on-line"
and works
really well.

I uploaded some sample screenshots from xAP Floorplan using the new maps:

http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanGardens.jpg
http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanGarage.jpg
http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanGroundFloor.jpg
http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanFirstFloor.jpg
http://www.aceshigh.net/xap/xAPFloorplanLoft.jpg

They're probably not a patch on what others have created, but I didn't
think
they were too bad for a few hours work!

Martyn