Re: xAP message watchdog

A long time ago, I wrote a little application that caused Windows to be
restarted when an SMS message was sent a mobile phone attached to the PC.
This ran on XP and I recall that there was some twiddling with privileges
required before the call to make Windows exit and restart would work.

Suppose it wouldn't be too hard to tweak this to listen for xAP messages,
or a lack thereof. Suspect that the program would also need to be aware of
an xAP hub.

What version of Windows are you running? Also, does Windows always exit and
reboot cleanly if you use the standard 'shutdown and restart' option?

Cheers,
Derek.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@...>