xap Plugin for Slim devices Squeezebox AKA Squeezecenter v7.4

It's in progress. I'd hoped to have it ready before or at release. But
there's lots of changes the biggest of which is the switch from Perl v5.8
v5.10. I'm hoping to have something ready next - fingers crossed...

Copying the group on this as I'm sure others will be asking.

SqueezeCenter is dead. Long live SqueezeBox server!

the
new