Re: Macsense Homepod/Homepad

Patrick's your man on this - and it was a menu integrated BSC control
believe.   At the UKHA meet it was restricted to hardcoded devices  but
I'm not sure how it eveolved from there on.

If you're after another HomePod , for stereo control ;-)  let me know as
I too have one in my toybox which I bought based on P's project.