Event ID: 0
Date:  10/01/2009
Time:  18:57:06
User:  N/A
Computer: AHSMEDIASERVER
2009-01-10 17:57:05,994 ersp.xfxe.Hub ERROR Hub message loop socket
exception (MessageSize): A message sent on a datagram socket was larger
than
the internal message buffer or some other network limit, or the buffer used
to receive a datagram into was smaller than the datagram itself

During this moment if another app attempts to start listening on the port
it
can grab the port.

Then, when the xFx hub recovers, it can't and will fill the event log with
retry errors every minute or so:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: xFx Express Hub
Event Category: None