Re: SqueezeCentre Plugin - Not Displaying Messages Query

Hi Richard,

Does it respond to any xAP messages at all, e.g. if you set the SB playing
some music and then send the following in Viewer:

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF456200
Class=xAP-Audio.Transport
Source=mi4.floor.AHSHASERVER
Target=ersp.SlimServer.HA-Server-1:Lounge
}
Audio.Transport
{
Command=Pause
}

Does the SB pause playing?

If not it sounds like the plugin isn't "listening" for xAP
messages.

Just checking the basics, do you have any other xAP applications running on
the machine, if so do you have a xAP Hub running?

Martyn