Re: Re: Floorplan 1.5 and xAP Plugin for SqueezeCenter

Hi!

James wrote:
--
i'm wondering if your web browser is doing something.  Which one are you
using?

I normally use Opera (9.5x), and did try with internet explorer 6 but
hadn't try with Firefox. Firefox 3 is the only one working properly: I
can use the controls normally. It would be better if it worked with
opera too, but I can cope with that detail for now ;-)

I don't know the inner working of Floorplan, but I remember from my few
html coding days an x an y argument being passed when I click on certain
submit buttons (x and y in the image where the click happened). Maybe
it's what happenning.

The only problematic part is the title not being updated for all
players: Firefox exhibit the same problem.

Thanks for your help!

Patrick