Re: XAP Ethernet relay

  • Subject: Re: XAP Ethernet relay
  • From: "wheelbarrowuk2001" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:50:56 -0000

Hi Kevin_T,

Thanks for the responce, What is the usb 8 realy device you have ? The
fact that the Netiom is self contained is not a problem for me as the
server needs to be on to run floorplan and it already has 2 other usb
devices attached, RFXCom and a weather station.

I think i'm just going to bite the bullet and get a second netiom. But
like the idea of Xap enable way relay.

Regards

Paul

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "turner228" <kevin@...>