Re: Re: xLobby plugin updates

Hi Pierre,

Nice to see you here :-)

For everyone else - Pierre has been hard at work on an updated
version of the xLobby plugin and it is very close now to being
released.  It has many new features and provides a really solid
integration between xAP and xLobby for both BSC and also custom schema
support.  Particulalry nice is the ability to create horizontal and
vertical sliders using your own graphics for realtime display and
control of BSC level devices. You can also use your own custom icons for
device on/off state display.     An xLobby accessible XML database is
created for all xAP devices.

Once the next release is finalised I intend to release some
documentation in English that explains the use of the plugin within xLobby.

cheers Kevin